Happy Birthday, Mom!



Today is the birthday of a very special person in my life, my mom. Not many people can say that their Mom is also one of their very best friends, but I certainly can.
We've always had a wonderful relationship. From the time I was a very little girl and she stayed home to raise me rather than sending me off to day care everyday, we've been friends. I'm so thankful that we had that time together, because I truly believe in my heart that it is a very big reason as to why we are as close as we are.
I know I can always count on her for sound advice, a firm grasp on reality when things get crazy, and tightest most sincere hug a daughter could ever ask for, just when I need it. I can only hope that I am as good a friend to her and I pray that I am the mother to my children someday that she has always been to me. Happy Birthday, Mom!
If you're interested in seeing more shots from the Blooms & Butterflies exhibit at Franklin Park Conservatory, please click here.


1 comments:

mom said...

What a beautiful picture!!! And what wonderful words. That was a really fun day we had together. Thank you so much!