Occasionally I see something out of the corner of my eye that piques my interest and I try to make an equally interesting photo out of it.
This photo is a perfect example of one of those times.....
Given the record of the Cincinnati Reds this year, their games are anything but sell-outs; so my husband and I can pretty much pick any seat that we want as long as it is in the upper sections. This particular evening, we climbed up to the very last row and sat down.
After the Reds gave up four runs in the top of the first, I decided to find amusement elsewhere. I looked to my immediate right and noticed a completely open section. I have always found something mysterious and intriguing about an empty row of seats, a free bench in a busy park - or basically any place that would normally be filled with people and is not.
I really like the perspective of the rows further down in the stadium.



1 comments:

mom said...

Looks like a very lonely place for the moment. But a very good picture