More from NC

Thank goodness it's Friday. This week has been a total blur, and extremely busy. But I managed to upload a few photos from NC in color, to post! These are a just a couple of my favorites.
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! :)

The moon was almost full, our first night there. So with a slow shutterspeed and an open aperature, I was able to get this shot. If you look closely, you can see a few of the stars too!


this is one of my favorites from the trip! I think Bodie Island Lighthouse is so beautiful......

my husband's favorite past-time at the beach.....skipping shells. I can almost hear him telling me to "watch this one!!!"

4 comments:

Dad said...

Those are excellent pictures to go with an excellent trip! I loved every minute of it. Dad

Jeff said...

that wasn't one of my better shell skips this year. if you look in the lower left of the picture, you'll see the shell actually bounced off the sand before it even reached the ocean.

not good.

great pics though!

MOM said...

Great pictures!!! I love Bode Island also...I love the whole OBX!! Had a GREAT TIME!MOM

Mrs Bigguy said...

Love the moon shot!