Ode to the Red Cup


"O Starbucks, how I love thee.

Your holiday cup, especially.

Whenever it debuts

I can never refuse

a little taste of heaven in my coffee."


On my way home from work this evening, I decided to make a pit stop in the drive thru for a festive Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha to celebrate the end of work before Christmas. I have tried all of the other holiday drinks over the years, and this one is no different than the egg nog latte, gingerbread latte, and peppermint mocha.....DELICIOUS!

If you've never experienced one of these coffee drinks, I strongly urge you to give them a shot before the red cup disappears for the season.

Cheers!


* disclaimer - I am not an employee of Starbucks. I am in no way affiliated with Starbucks. I only aim to pass along the deliciousness of the holidays drinks.

3 comments:

mom said...

I too love Starbucks!! Very clever pic!!

mrsbigguy said...

Hate coffee, but love the festive photo!

Suzanne said...

I saw your beautiful picture on the Mady By Girl blog and love it! It really puts me in the best mood for the holidays.