Back from Arizona

We had a great time in Arizona last week. We had great weather (close to 90 everyday). We got to see and experience some beautiful places that we've never been to before.

While there, we visited Phoenix, Sedona, and the Grand Canyon. I'm going to post a couple from each place today and later in the week, I'll make a post for each place with more photos.

We loved it there, and will definitely go back!!


Photobucket
From the McDowell Sonoran Preserve in Scottsdale

Photobucket
Chapel of the Holy Cross, Sedona

Photobucket
Taken from the Chapel of the Holy Cross, Sedona

Photobucket
The first picture I took at the Grand Canyon. You're seeing it as I did, for the very first time. It's magnificent, and there is no way to put into words what it's like to see.


Photobucket
Sunrise at the Grand Canyon

There will be more later this week, stay tuned. :)

3 comments:

Dad said...

Nice pictures Jenn. Looks like a really pretty place. Dad

Anonymous said...

As beautiful as I remember. Love the clouds in the last one!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures!!I would love to go there and see it someday! It looks amazing!Mom