Meet Baby A!

Remember the post about Baby Bug's Shower? Well she arrived just under two weeks ago!! I had the privilege of visiting Liz & Brandon and their beautiful baby girl over the weekend to get some photos to document this special time in their lives.

She's just so precious and wonderful and was so much fun to photograph. She was very active, and alert and making sounds throughout the session. I enjoyed every minute. Liz & Brandon - congratulations again and I hope you enjoy the photos.

I couldn't wait to go through all of them before I shared any - so here are a few of my favorites for now.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

11 comments:

Liz said...

I LOVE them!!! I can't wait to see how the rest turned out :)

buckeyebabe99 said...

Just precious!

Jennifer Lehner Photography said...

I'm so happy you like them! :) I can't wait to send the rest of them to you!

Pam said...

The photo's are adorable I Can't wait to see them all.. She is a dream come true..
Grammy Pammy

Pam said...

They are Adorable I can't wait to see them all. She is an angel for sure.. :-)
Grammy Pammy

Anonymous said...

How precious ! She is adorable and you can just see how proud the parents are!! Good Job...

Anonymous said...

Beautiful baby...are her eyes really that blue? Absolutely precious.

Jennifer Lehner Photography said...

Yeah, her eyes are really that blue. I didn't do anything to her eyes other than a slight sharpening to the overall photo.

smartelle24 said...

They are amazing I love my lil neice

mom said...

She is adorable!! I little blue eyed and looks like a hint of red hair??little angel. I am very fond of little red hair blue eyed girls since I have two of them myself!!Beautiful photos...

We are the Ferrari's said...

LIz, Lexi is so beautiful! :)