Roughin' It

What a fantastic weekend we had!!

Saturday morning, I met up with the wonderful Frazier family to capture their adorable daughter's 9 month birthday, as well as take some family photos. Stay tuned for a post on this family!

Then Jeff and I packed up the SUV and headed North to meet a friend of ours for some true camping - complete with s'mores. To me, waking up in the morning is always the best part of camping. The combination of the nighttime sounds and cool air always leaves me feeling refreshed!

I snapped some quick shots this morning of the area where we stayed and want to share them here.

Have a great week everyone and don't forget to check back for photos of the Fraziers.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Addison's Mommy said...

Ahhh, I can't wait!! Awesome pictures of your campsite. Hope you guys had fun. It was great meeting you and Jeff Saturday.

Kristi

Dad said...

Nice pictures Jenni. Looks like an ideal place to camp.

Anonymous said...

Very cool shots of nature and man's interaction with it.

mom said...

Nice quiet relaxing place to be. The pictures are great!!