Happy Birthday Grandma!

The day after Kelsie's first birthday photos, Jeff and I met my family at Rocky Fork Lake for my Grandma's 92nd Birthday Party.

Growing up, my family and I visited Rocky Fork Lake just about every weekend, especially in the summertime. My grandparents lived there and had a boat on the lake. We would spend the weekends, going for picnics, taking the boat on the lake and going for walks. It is such a beautiful area, and brought back so many great memories from my childhood.

So for Grandma's birthday, we decided to take her back. As a surprise, we rented a pontoon boat for the day and took her for a ride.

She was overjoyed! So were we, to see her out on the lake again.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happiest Birthday and many more to come, to my beautiful Grandma Dorothy.

2 comments:

mom said...

Wonderful pictures Jenni..She will be proud of them,,especially the one of her smiling.She had a great time!!! and was really surprised!!
So fortundate we are to still have her a part of our lives!!92 and so young at heart!!!

Anonymous said...

YEAH Grandma Dorothy! I am so sorry I missed it. Weekends on the lake with grandma and grandpa are among my favorite memories in life. Thanks for sharing Jen.