The Frazier Family - Part II

Not only did I have the opportunity of taking the Frazier family portrait, I also got to take some photos of Kathy, Damon and their little gentleman, Aaron.

Aaron was so sweet. He loved, and was so intrigued by, the camera. We got a few pictures of him playing with his train set. Then he invited me to have a seat at his little table with him where he proceeded to tell me a story about something out the window. Too cute!

Thanks so much Kathy & Damon. It was so nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy your preview!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness what an adorable little boy and beautiful family!!!Great photos!!You have such a way of capturing the moment!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you have captured the spirit of a sweet little boy and his proud parents...nicely done.