The Lichtensteiger Family

I met with this wonderful family at Highbanks Metro Park over the weekend for family photos, as well as a few of their adorable 3 month old son.

Their little guy was such a captive subject. As soon as he heard the shutter release on my camera, he would look right at me!! It was perfect!

Thank you so much for the opportunity to photograph your family!

I hope you enjoy these few previews!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Julie said...

These pictures are FANTASTIC!!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I especially like the one where he is looking right at mom and dad as if he just told a funny joke...too cute!!

Anonymous said...

Great Photos!!! I love the little boy's sweet smile!!He is adorable and has a great looking family!!