The Wedding of
Brooke + Tom
Part II

Brooke and Tom had a perfect, gorgeous fall day for their wedding last weekend and I was so honored to be a part of it!

Their wedding was so personal to the two of them. Though having just met them, I felt like I got a glimpse into the life they share together.

As we were sitting around a few hours before the wedding, while the girls were having their hair and makeup done, Brooke brought up that they had written their own vows to each other. So naturally, her mom and sister asked to hear them. Brooke began reciting them. By the time she was done, there was not one dry eye in the room.......myself included. Not only were the words she chose beautiful, but they were also so full of love. As we later found out in the ceremony, Tom's vows to Brooke were every bit as beautiful!

Congratulations Brooke & Tom! I hope you are enjoying this life you have just begun together.

Here are a few (ok, a lot) from their gorgeous wedding day!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

mom said...

They are beautiful!!! You did a fantastic job in capturing the day!!!and what a beautiful day it was. I just can't say enough ..Great job girl!!

Allison said...

Gorgeous!!! It's fun seeing a church that I know ;) You did a fantastic job--I wish I could have had you shoot my wedding now :) (of course, you were a little busy on your HM at that time, I think)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely stunning...so many creative photos. What a beautiful fall wedding! Congrats to this couple on their new life together and to you for capturing their special day so beautifully!

Anonymous said...

You did a beautiful job! I can't wait to see more. -Mary