The Woolley Family

Later in the day, last Saturday, I met with the Woolleys in Homestead Park for a family photo session. Their baby girl, Hannah, was one of the happiest babies I've ever seen! She gave me her biggest smile and was so excited, she kept waving her arms! She was so cute, I must have had the biggest smile on my face too!

Thanks so much Julie & Jon for the opportunity! It was so nice to meet your family!

I hope you enjoy this preview.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are fantastic Photos!!! What a sweet smile the little girl has,,she looks so happy!!Adorable!! I love them all, but the last one of the family is precious!!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little smile and such energy in these photos. She does look like a very happy little soul. What a nice way to capture this stage in her development for memories down the road. Nicely done.