Snow Day - continued

So it took awhile. But I finally processed a few of the files from my serendipitous snow day back in January!

Though they are few and far between, compared to snow days as a child, my love for them remains unchanged. Bundling up and heading out in the snow makes me feel like a little girl again. I love it when snokwflakes catch on my eyelashes or when I throw my head back and actually catch one on my tongue! It always reminds me of the Charlie Brown Christmas. I love the smell of a fire burning in a nearby fireplace. I love coming in from the cold, face still stinging, and making a big mug of hot chocolate and getting under a warm blanket. Snow days are the best!! Ok, enough rambling about my love for snow.

When Jeff got home from work (he still had to go, bummer) we took Charlie for a little walk and I brought my camera along...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Charlie loooooves the snow, too. He especially likes to smell it and get choked. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the photos!! I love the snow too. It is so beautiful especially when you can enjoy it and not go work!!Like Charlie...

Anonymous said...

Great photos. Yes, I remember snow days with great fondness as well. Nothing lifts the spirits like a walk in the snow after the sun goes down these days - when it is freshly fallen. :)

As always, thanks for sharing the lovely pictures.

Anonymous said...

Jenni, These are beautiful snow day photos! Of course, the picture of Jeff is outstanding!