Amelia's First Birthday!

Ok, here comes a big share. :)

I've decided that I LOVE to photograph one year olds. Especially when there is a smash cake involved. So much fun!

I had the privilege of meeting with Miss Amelia, her parents and their two kitties for her first birthday photo session last Sunday. Amelia is such a happy, smiley little girl and we were blessed with gorgeous weather, which resulted in some great photos.

Thanks so much Julie & Chris. It was a pleasure to meet you and I hope you enjoy these photos of your sweet little Amelia.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an adorable little girl!!!Great job capturing the moments Jenni!!They are all so great that I just couldn't pick a favorite.

Julie said...

We all love them so much! I just showed them to Amelia and she got a HUGE smile on her face! :)

The pictures are gorgeous - you did such a good job with her!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, what a beautiful and happy little girl! You did a great job of capturing memories of her first birthday.

Jaidean Baker Photography said...

She is a beautiful little girl! Great job!

Jessica Wright said...

She is darling! Love the ones with the flowers in the back!