Great Day, Great Family

I had the pleasure of meeting up with a family I have photographed before. Only this time, I got to meet a few more family members!

This was a new shooting location for me and I LOVED it! Great lighting, cool backgrounds and props. I have a very good feeling I will be shooting here again. Thanks for the idea, guys!

We had a gorgeous day! Not too hot, not too sunny, just right. Thanks so much for allowing me the opportunity to photograph your family. It was so nice to see you again and meet some new faces. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

these little guys are about to turn 5! Have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY boys!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

if only I had eyelashes like hers...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family and beautiful pictures!! Loved the location!! The children were adorable!! You captured so many special moments. Great job Jenni!

Keri said...

They will love these photos! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Love the colors in these photos. The location is beautiful as well. Great job Jennifer!

Jaidean said...

Great job! Love the colors and location!!!

Jessica Wright said...

WOW that sky is gorgeous in that 2nd one! Great shots!

shey said...

what a beautiful family!!! Love the blue sky and the pop of color with their outfits. Beautiful!

rebecca jeanne... said...

What a good looking family! Love the shot of Grandma with the boys. :D

Kelly said...

Beautiful shots! I really love that second pic. Very cool!

Brandi said...

aww, I really love the last one with the kids and grandma. That is so perfect!

Kara said...

The last one with the grandma is just so cute! I'd totally get that LARGE in my house!

Bri said...

great location!!