Meet Stella

What a great name and so fitting for such a fun little girl!

Stella just turned two years old, but insists she is actually three. I met up with Stella and her parents at a local park, one of which I had never been to before. A beautiful location with waterfalls and various gardens. The perfect spot for some evening photos!

A big THANK YOU to Stella's mommy & daddy for trusting me with your family photos. I hope you enjoy your preview!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Keri said...

Very pretty eyes! What a cute little location, too! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Cute family and adorable little girl. Love the little rain boots. Scenery is perfect setting for photo shoot and you captured it well!

Addison and Mommy said...

I love the 6th one down (with the rain boots). Your artistry is really something!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely spot to take pictures!! And what a lovely family!! The little girl is beautiful! I also like the little boots...How cute..Good job once again Jenni!!

rebecca jeanne... said...

Love her pigtails! Such a fun family!