The Wedding of
Amanda & Scott

What an amazing wedding!

Two weeks ago Jeff & I, and a few of our friends, traveled down to Candler, NC for the wedding of one my very good friends and college roommate for 3 years. Candler is located in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains, near Asheville. The perfect backdrop for an outdoor summer wedding.

Friday night started off with a Welcome BBQ complete with a live bluegrass band and a slip 'n slide for the kids. It seemed as though everyone was as happy and relaxed as they'd be if they were on vacation. What a calming, laid back way to kick-off the weekend festivities!

The Welcome BBQ and Wedding were held at the Brahma Ridge Event Center, surrounded by an array of wildflowers. Everything about this wedding was so personal to the couple. Even if I hadn't already known them going in, I would have felt like I had known them my whole life by the end of the weekend.

Amanda & Scott - I know you have an incredible life ahead of you. Jeff and I are so happy for you and were honored to be a part of your wedding day! I hope you enjoy this (slightly large) preview of your wedding photos. Remember...."All You Need is Love." Love you!

Now, grab a cup of coffee, sit back and relax because you're going to be here awhile. This is my largest share to date.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

11 comments:

Sarah Farris-Gilbert said...

Beautiful photos! Please, tell Amanda that I said congrats!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!What beautiful photos!!What can I say..you captured the moment, they will have beautiful memories!!Great job..

ConstanceElysePhotography said...

I really love these. You did a beautiful job of freezing time.

Anonymous said...

You did a great job of capturing their memories. Beautiful setting.

Carly said...

Amazing photo's Jennifer!!

Kim said...

You captured their special day beautifully.

Keri said...

Looks likes a nice, fun and relaxed wedding, I LOVE that. You totally captured that spirit, great job!

becky said...

What a beautiful wedding and I love how you captured their day!

Jessica Wright said...

Love all the details, great work!

Bri said...

these are great! i love your detail shots!

Erin Solack said...

Jenni, those are great! You did an outstanding job.