My Favorite Time of Year

Last weekend, while Jeff was working, my mom met me at Mound City in Chillicothe to take some fall photos and go for a little hike. I love going to Mound City. It has such a beautiful landscape and the history there is chill-inducing. We go a few times a year. If you've never been, I highly recommend it. It has such an interesting story.

But that particular weekend was at the height of the fall color and I knew I had to get out and take some photos. I'm so happy the weather cooperated.

Fall is my favorite time of year. I know most people love hot (or at least warm weather) but I love throwing on a sweater or light jacket to going outside to enjoy the brisk air. Everything about fall makes me feel cozy and happy. The apple picking, the pumpkins, the changing of the leaves, crockpot dinners and warm apple cider. Oh, and of course Ohio State football! :)

Here are a few of my favorite photos from our Fall hike. I hope you enjoy them! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

my favorite shot from the hike
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

my hiking buddy for the day, my wonderful mom
Photobucket

and a RARE occurance...a picture of me. i decided to hand my camera over and let my mom take a shot of me. i think she did a great job! (thanks Mom!)
Photobucket

5 comments:

Addison and Mommy said...

Great pictures. You look so pretty in the one your mom took. See you in a couple of weeks! :)

Anonymous said...

Great Photos Jenni. The colors were amazingly!! It was a fun hike and I am so glad you asked me to join you.

Erin (sissekat) said...

Beautiful pictures. What a gorgeous picture of you, I can see a lot of your mom in you.

Tammy said...

These are gorgeous! You almost made this summer girl like fall....almost!

Anonymous said...

Love the colors of fall! You captured them beautifully. What a lovely setting.