Sweet Kelsie

This blog post is a bit overdue as you will see from the few photos taken at the splash park. These were obviously taken when the weather was still quite warm.

I bet you will remember Kelsie from her first birthday session a year ago. Can you believe how much she has grown up?! She is such a sweet girl! She insisted on holding my hand as we walked to the splash park. She had a great time filling up her bucket and splashing around in the water. It reminded me to take time to enjoy the simple pleasures in life, especially before the summer season ended.

Thanks so much to Kelsie's parents for inviting me to capture your little lady's second birthday. I hope you enjoy these fleeting moments captured in time.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my how she has grown!! What an adorable little girl...and how fun is that splash park!!Great job capturing the moment once again!!

Allison said...

So cute!!! I love the one of Kelly and Kelsie!

Kelly said...

Beautiful shots!!! That first one is just awesome.

Kara Schultz said...

These are so much fun! Love the last ones in the splash park!

Jessica Wright said...

What a darling little girl, her curls are so sweet. Great shots!

tbonegrl said...

these are great!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures at the splash park...where is this park so I can take my boys there on hot days this coming summer?