Addison's Second Birthday!

The Fraziers are one of my favorite families to photograph. I first met them over a year ago when Addison was just around 9 months old!

One of the best parts of doing photography is meeting the awesome families that I do and watching their little babies grow into toddlers so full of energy and life! It's hard for me to believe that Addison is about to turn two years old, so I'm sure it is even harder for her mommmy & daddy to believe!!

Thanks again for the opportunity to photography your family and document Addison's second birthday!! I hope you enjoy this sneak peek!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos!!!If all the photos are as great as these (which I am sure they are) the family will have a hard time choosing.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos...great job of capturing a lovely family.

Kim said...

Gorgeous! Love the light in #1