Beautiful Fall Day

Last weekend, I met up with a lovely family at the Everal Barn in Westerville. The weather was perfect for fall! A little chill in the air, but sun kept us warm. They were interested in getting some family photos, candids and photos of their daughter.

Their sweet little girl was so much fun to photograph. Independent and very curious - not to mention she gave me great eye contact! She's so photogenic, I have a feeling she's used to looking at the camera.

It was so nice to meet the three of you!! Thank you very much for the opportunity. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics!!What a lovely family, I love the black and white one. They look like they are having so much fun!!The little girl is adorable.Great job once again!!

Anonymous said...

I love the one of the little girl waving. Beautiful location and you captured it well.

Dad said...

Really nice Jenn. I enjoyed these. Dad