Frazier Holiday Session

Last weekend, I met up with the beautiful Frazier family to take some holiday photos in front of their Christmas tree! Seeing their tree made me so excited to start decorating our own home for Christmas (in spite of the unseasonably warm weather we've been having).

I hope you enjoy your sneak peek and thank you for inviting me back to capture your holiday photos again this year!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful photos. I really love the B&W of the little girl in her white fur coat...too cute!

Anonymous said...

Your photos just keep getting more beautiful!!!The little girl is so precious and you captured such wonderful Christmas moments for this family. Great job!!