The Wedding of
Nicole & Brett

Back in September, I had the pleasure of photographing my cousin Brett's wedding to his lovely bride, Nicole. If you've been following my blog for awhile, you might remember their engagement photos from last October. They are a great couple, so in love (not to mention incredibly photogenic)!

I was thrilled that they trusted me with their wedding photography, but I also loved being behind the scenes of their wedding day. Wedding days are so full of beautiful emotions, not only from the bride and groom, but also from their families and wedding party. Though sometimes I feel almost intrusive on those moments, I'm so honored to be there and usually end up emotional right along with them. Truthfully, I don't think I've made it through a wedding yet, without shedding a few tears of my own.

Brett & Nicole - thank you so much for asking me to photograph you wedding. I hope that you love your sneak peek. Jeff and I wish you all the best that love and life have to offer! We can't wait to see what the future holds for your marriage. XOXO

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

As always, YOU did a lovely job photographing a wedding. The bride and groom should be ecstatic with the results. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely Beautiful!!Great job Jenni. You captured the moments. Lovely wedding, lovely couple. We are so happy for them and wish them love and a lifetime of happiness.
Welcome to our family Nicole.
Carolyn

Emily said...

Beautiful job!!

Addison and Mommy said...

You just get better and better! The wedding looked absolutely gorgeous.

tbonegrl said...

these are amazing! Great job!!!

Heather Seeling said...

These are very beautiful pictures,You did a great job.

Kim said...

What a beautiful wedding. Love the ceremony photos and that cake looks to die for!

Jaidean said...

Beautiful captures of their wedding! Love her dress - gorgeous!