Another COLD day!

Back in the beginning of December, I met up with the lovely Cassady to take photos of her and her brother, as well as her and her boyfriend, for Christmas gifts for her mom and grandma.

We opted for some outdoor photos, and were graced with the presence of a few stray flurries. We met up in Yoctangee Park in Chillicothe and got some lovely shots near the Pump House Art Gallery, as well as in the historic district along Water Street.

Thanks Cassady, for thinking of me for your portraits. I hope your mom and grandma were surprised and loved their gifts! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful photos! I'm sure the mother and grandmaother will love them. Looks like a beautiful winter day!!Great job

Anonymous said...

I love the mix of winter and fall scenery. What a lovely gift for her mother and grandmother.

Kim said...

What a beautiful girl and such a sweet gift to her parents!

shelly said...

Thanks Jennifer I'm Cassady and Chase's mom and I loved the pics they are wonderful you did a great job they made me cry. Thanks again and great job