Love.

Layla Claire was fashionably late (by ten days!) and graced our lives with her presence May 17th at 12:21pm. We are so blessed! Parenthood is so wonderful and so much more special and rewarding than we could have ever imagined! Waking up every morning and seeing her sweet little face is pure heaven.

I'm a little slow in posting these because, let s face it, I've been a little busy. :)

Here's our beautiful girl!

IMG_3188

IMG_3319

IMG_3323b

IMG_3293

IMG_3319

IMG_3295

IMG_3285b

IMG_3246b

IMG_3249

IMG_3260

IMG_3313b

IMG_3214

IMG_3210b

IMG_3224

IMG_3017

Love her more than words can express.

8 comments:

Shanna said...

So beautiful Jenni!!

hannah said...

beautiful photos. she's gorgeous!

hannah said...

beautiful photos. she's gorgeous!

Allison said...

Jenni, she is beautiful!!! I LOVE LOVE the ones of her laying down with the flower on her head. Her face is so perfect and peaceful. I don't think my child was ever that peaceful. lol

Gorgeous.

Tom said...

That is MY granddaughter! :) Grandpa

maliburita56 said...

Jenni, I find what I think is my favorite pic and then go to the next and it's my favorite...she is just an absolutely beautiful baby! With her beauty and your talent, I don't think she'll ever take a bad picture.

Anonymous said...

That beautiful little angel is already spreading so much love and joy. Still cannot wait to hold her!
Aunt Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Jenni she is soo beautiful. You captured her every little moment. The photos are gorgeous! Great job once again. I don't know how I could love her more than I do right now. She is a wonderful addition to our family!
Mom and ( Granma)