The TWINS!

My sister and brother-in-law welcomed their twin boys two weeks to the day after our sweet daughter was born!!

We finally got to meet the little guys over 4th of July weeekend when we went to visit them on the East Coast. We were there right around their one month birthday! They are the sweetest little boys and I am so happy to call them my nephews. We are so excited to have them so close in age with our daughter. We know they will be great friends over the years, and probably as protective of her as if she were their little sister. I can't wait to see what the years have in store for these three babies.

Candi & Brian, you are already wonderful parents! I just know you are getting these little angels off to a perfect start to what is sure to be two beautiful lives. Love you!! XO

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Tom said...

I miss my little buddies!

Anonymous said...

Jenni,
These are absolutely amazing! Thank you for making the long trip to DE so we could meet your new beautiful new addition.

We love the way these turned out. Alex and Will are so lucky to have such a talented aunt.

Can't wait to see you guys again soon!

Love,
Candi

Allison said...

Congratulations!!! They're beautiful!

mom said...

Jenni,
These photos are beautiful!! You captured their little features so well. They are soo adorable and I miss holding them so much. Candi & Brian look so happy! I can't wait to see them again!
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Jenni's work is wonderful, but these babies are the best subjects anyone could have. How precious and innocent. Candi, your family is beautiful. So much joy ahead.