Fun, Adorable Family of Four

Britt is a fellow photographer. She took our family photos when we were blessed with Layla's arrival. I was looking for someone to come and snap a few pics of us as a family once we brought her home. I emailed her around the same time she emailed me offering to do a photo session swap! I was so excited! Our session with her was great and I finally repaid the favor last weekend, when we met up in downtown Westerville for an urban photo shoot.

This type of shoot was not my typical shoot, but I really enjoyed to backdrops and props an urban area has to offer. Her family is so sweet and adorable!

Britt, it was great to meet the rest of your family. I hope you enjoy these!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Britt said...

So cute! Thanks Jenni!

Allison said...

What a great looking family! And great pics! I love the one with the colorful chairs!

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures

Anonymous said...

Great photos!! Great area for shooting! Lovely family!! great job

Kim said...

Love the fun bright colored chairs! And the beautiful family.