Kelsie is turning 3!

I have been photographing Kelsie and her family since her first birthday, which was my first smash cake session. She was so dainty and delicate dipping her finger in the frosting and then having a taste. I knew she was going to be such a girly girl. Boy was I right! When I talked to Kelsie's mom about where she'd like to meet for the session, she had just the place. A local park featuring a stage where Kelsie likes to sing and dance.

I was lucky enough to get a shot of Kelsie performing her best rendition of "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" at the top of her lungs. Seriously, so cute.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Allison said...

Beautiful girl! And with those gorgeous parents, how couldn't she be? ;) Love the photos, Jenni!

tbonegrl said...

these are FABULOUS!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful girly girl!!! She has the most beautiful smile!!