7 day old sweetheart

I spent a few hours last Friday with the sweet, seven day old, Faith. You might recognize her adorable family from their maternity session last month.

She was an angel the entire time I was there. The only time she got a little (and I mean a little) fussy was when she felt hungry. After a quick feeding and some gentle shooshing from her mommy, she was ready for more picture-taking.

To the Sobels, you are such a sweet family. Faith is just precious. I know she is starting off on an amazing journey with a family who loves her very much. Especially her big brother.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenni what beautiful photos!!! And what a beautiful family!!!Every session you do I think it is my favorite!! Great job!!!