Cassady & Adam - Engaged!

I was super excited when I received an email from Cassady telling me that she and Adam were engaged! I first met Cassady in the Summer of 09 when I photographed a birthday party for her Aunt. Since then, I have photographed Cassady & Adam as well as Cassady and her brother. I was even MORE excited when she told me that she wanted me to do their engagement photos and their wedding next Fall!!

I met up with Cassady & Adam at Inniswood on a Saturday evening and chatted about their wedding plans as we took a stroll through the park. They claim to be uncomfortable in front of the camera, but I think they are total naturals! Wouldn't you agree?

Cassay & Adam - I am so excited for you and I am looking forward to photographing your wedding day! I know you will have a beautiful day!

Here are just a few from the park.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Allison said...

They're a beautiful couple and those sunset pics are AMAZING. Seriously.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful couple!! What a beautiful job!! Love them all. Can't wait to see the wedding pictures!!

Raconteur, Southbound said...

This is the biased auntie here, but these are just terrific. I live the Save The Date montage that they chose. Great work as always, Jen.

CoCo Wray said...

Great photos!