The Fox Family

I met up with the Fox Family in Dublin, one chilly September morning. It was so much fun watching all of the cousins playing and interacting with each other.

The mom of one of the children said in passing, "there is a story behind every picture." I LOVED that, because it is so true. Sometimes there is a lot of tricking and bribery going on, but other times it is pure and natural. Life being lived...in the moment. This is why I enjoy doing photography so much. I love capturing these sweet fleeting moments, that would soon become just a foggy memory. But with a photograph, they are captured in vivid color for many generations of family to see.

Here are a few of my favorites from our morning together.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What sweet photos and what lovely children!!