Happy Spring!

Hopefully we don't wake up to snow on the ground. Now that it is officially Spring, hearing the word "snow" in the forecast makes me want cry. Please Mr. Weatherman, no more snow this year.....until December. I really do love snow and when the holiday season rolls around again, I will be the first to admit how much I LOVE the white stuff. But for now, I've had my fill. I'm ready for green grass, sunny days and trips to the park in flip flops.

I spotted these at the grocery store and couldn't pass them up! I thought they would look wonderful perched upon our kitchen table, breathing a little life into our home after a long, drab, winter. They are doing just that! They are such a pretty shade of pink. I couldn't help but snap a few pics.

Here's to getting back those 70 degree days we enjoyed earlier in the week. :)

Happy Spring!



IMG_3025

IMG_3017

IMG_3019

IMG_3036

IMG_3034

IMG_3021

IMG_3018

4 comments:

CoCo Wray said...

Loving the revamp to you blog,and of course your beautiful photos of the tulips!

Jennifer Lehner said...

Thank you so much!! And thank you for reading! :)

Mommy and her munchkins said...

Great pics and looooove the processing!

Anonymous said...

GREAT PHOTOS!!! YOU DO SUCH A WONDERFUL JOB CAPTURING THE MOMENTS OF THESE FAMILIES!!!