A Work in Progress....

You might notice a few changes around JenniferLehner.com. I am in the process of revamping my blog as well as building a website to more easily navigate my portfolio! I hope to have these complete within the next month. In the meantime, thank you so much for bearing with me.

I am so excited about these changes and there are many more exciting things to come for Jennifer Lehner Photography!!

My poor blog has been so neglected throughout the past few months. Through the end of the year, I was incredibly busy with portrait parties, holiday card sessions and other family sessions. I just didn't have the time to add one more thing to my to do list - the holidays are busy as it is. If you are a fan of my photography page on Facebook, you were still able to view these incredible sessions with amazing families!

Over the next couple of weeks, I hope to share those past sessions here on the blog, as well as my current work!

Thanks again for bearing with me throughout all of these changes!! I can't wait to share my new "look" with you!!

And because I do not believe in posts without pictures - hey, I'm a visual person - here are a few new pictures of our daughter snapped in her room the other day!



IMG_2663b

IMG_2620

4 comments:

xXOo // Brandis said...

beautiful! love the design and the pics of your gorgeous little girl. xXOo

Dad said...

That is my pretty girl! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the new Look!!!So anxious to see more!! You do a beautiful job in capturing the moments!!

candace said...

Love the new website. More please!