Sweet Baby A

I had the absolute pleasure of photographing this beautiful baby girl last week! She was the most alert nerborn I have ever photographed. You can tell this little one is so eager to learn! She just did not want to miss anything. She was awake for most of the shoot...big, beautiful blue eyes!
IMG_3155


IMG_3114


IMG_3139B


IMG_3259


then, she fell fast aleep...



IMG_3233

but only for a moment. look out mom & dad, I think you have a "power napper" on your hands. ;)

sotryboard copy
thank you so much mom & dad for allowing me to photograph your lovely family! it was a pleasure to work with you!!

7 comments:

Allison said...

Beautiful!!! Love the pics and she's just gorgeous!

I can't wait to have you photograph my next baby (not that we're even thinking about that yet!) :)

Jennifer Lehner said...

Thank you Allison! :)

I would be honored to photograph your next baby!!

Mommy and her munchkins said...

GREAT pics, Jenni!

Jennifer Lehner said...

Thank you, Kristi!!

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful!

erin said...

Gorgeous!!!!

mom said...

Beautiful!!!