The G Family

Sometimes I meet up with a family for the first time and we just immediately click and I leave feeling like I have known them my whole life! This session was one of those times!

This family just moved to the Columbus area from the South. Maybe it was their sunny personalities that made them feel so familiar, but the four of them are just the sweetest!

Here are a few of my favorites!

IMG_5533

Mom (like most moms) said she is always behind the camera, so we made sure to get some shots of her with the kids!

IMG_5608

IMG_5630

IMG_5582

The little man just turned a year old! Aren't his blue eyes beautiful?!

IMG_5899

IMG_5857

IMG_5799

my favorite!

IMG_5719

3 comments:

Amy said...

I LOOOOVE them!! Thank you so much! You were awesome to work with and I look forward to working with you more in the future :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures and what a beautiful family!! Such personalities!! Love the little guy's dimple!! The last one is priceless!!