Sisters

"A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost." - Marion C. Garretty

These two girls are so incredibly sweet. I can tell they are going to be such good friends throughout their life together! I love watching siblings interacting with each other. I love the way they play together, show affection to one another, and even get on each others nerves a little bit. It is so sweet because I know these are the days they are always going to remember. The days they will recall fondly as their "childhood."

Even though these two are friends right now, I know that as the years go by, they will only become closer. Standing up for one another and celebrating each other's triumphs. What a special gift to have a sister!

Aren't they just the cutest?!


IMG_4850b



IMG_4707

IMG_4711b



The beautiful big sister!

IMG_4672

IMG_4854b


and the equally lovely little sister!

IMG_4730

IMG_4740b

this one melts my heart!

IMG_4723

3 comments:

Dad said...

Very Sweet!

mom said...

Those two little girls are adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

These two little girls are so sweet and what personalities!!!