The W Family

This was not this first time that I have photographed this lovely momma. Back in the Spring she contacted me the photograph herself and her coworkers, as well as their office environment because they were updating their website.

I was so happy to hear from her later in the Spring when she contacted me again regarding a more informal session with her family! It was an absolute pleasure to meet her adorable children and it turns out that I have met her husband before as well! In a roundabout way earlier in the week, we realized that our husbands knew each other in the professional world and I had just met him in my husband's office the week before. It is a small, small world we are living in.

Here are a few of my favorites from their session.


IMG_5436b

IMG_5262

IMG_5276b

IMG_5318

just look at the adoration this big brother has for his baby sister. soooo sweet!

IMG_5408

IMG_5368

IMG_5404b

IMG_5497

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What precious photos!! I love them all especially the one with the little car and the last one...priceless!!!