The N Family

What a fun shoot this was! My first shoot in my hometown since moving back. I have always wanted to photograph a family or children at the Adena Mansion & Gardens and yesterday was my first opportunity! The possibilities for beautiful backdrops are endless.

But, this family made my job so easy! They are happy, easy going and E was an absolute doll! She is about to turn two years old, so this shoot was to document her second birthday! She is very independent and knows what she wants; not bad qualities in a little girl. May she always stay that way!

Here a few of my favorites!

IMG_8045

IMG_8050

IMG_8083

IMG_8116

IMG_8120

IMG_8117

IMG_8140

IMG_8203

IMG_8193

IMG_8260

IMG_8247

storyboard1

IMG_8269

IMG_8311

3 comments:

Allison said...

LOVE!!!! Thank you, Jenni!!!

Sarah Dee said...

Wonderful!

Rhonda Schneider said...

Beautiful pics of a beautiful family. Rhonda