Beautiful Evening Maternity

I just love evening shoots. Because I primarily photograph families, shoots are scheduled in the morning hours. Morning hours = happy kiddos!

But when I get the chance to do an evening shoot, I feel giddy! The lighting for evening shoots can go one of two ways....golden and glowy or dramatic and moody. For this particular shoot, it was the latter. And I was thrilled with the results!

Kristy is so lovely and pregnancy suits her well! She walked up to my car in heels and I was amazed. When I was in my third trimester you could find me in Uggs on the weekends and flats on workdays. :)

Here are a few of my favorites from our evening shoot...

IMG_8621

IMG_8549b

IMG_8559

IMG_8615

a girl?

IMG_8631

or a boy?

IMG_8626

IMG_8650b

IMG_8654

IMG_8656

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job and what a lovely mommy to be!!