Taylor's Senior Shoot

This was a new venture for me; senior portraits! I must say, I really enjoyed them!! This senior and his family were wonderful, and so fun, to work with!

Taylor is very easy going and a complete natural in front of the camera. I am so accustomed to chasing toddlers around and coming up with tricks to get them to look into the camera that it was refreshing, and almost relaxing, to photograph someone older who knew exactly what to do.

Best wishes to Taylor for a fun, safe and memorable senior year!

Here a few of my favorites!


IMG_9409

IMG_9318b

IMG_9399

IMG_9420

IMG_9351

IMG_9431

storyboard

IMG_9438b

4 comments:

Emily said...

Gorgeous, Jen!! I'm so glad I referred Taylor and his family to you - I knew you'd do a great job!! :)

Jennifer Lehner said...

Thanks so much, Emily! And thank you for the referral!!

Anonymous said...

Amazing Photos!!!What a handsome young man!! And You just keep getting better and better!! Good job on your first Senior shoot!

Debbie said...

Jen
Thanks again so much for capturing this time in our lives! Taylor loves all the shots you took as well as do Ken and I. The family pictures you took were wonderful as well, they will make wonderful Christmas presents for our families. Cannot thank you enough and you did an awesome job on your 1st Senior shoot. I guarantee it is only the beginning! Sincerely, Debbie